Fortnite’s Season 4 Week 4 challenges bring more Marvel madness into the mix. One challenge will send you to a new location that recently appeared in the snowy mountains near Retail Row. The challenge tasks you with destroying Collector Cases at The Collection. This guide will show you how to find The Collection and complete the challenge with ease.
This challenge previously leaked. It is now available in Fortnite as of September 17.
Where Is The Collection?
The Collection is a new location based off the comic book equivalent of Benicio Del Toro’s character in the Guardians of the Galaxy and Avengers movies. It’s located near Retail Row in the H6 tile on the map. It’s near the peak of one of the snowy mountains. You won’t miss the giant floating structure with tons of glass cases on it. Here’s a map with the exact location:
Once you’re there you’ll need to break three of the glass cases on the platform. That shouldn’t a problem as there are far more than three cases available. There are also plenty of weapons, ammo, and health scattered around the nearby area. Be sure to loot up quickly in case someone shows up. Try and be friendly though–we’re all trying to complete the same challenges.
What Do I Get For Completing The Challenge?
Smashing three collector cases will net you 25,000 experience points to level up your battle pass towards unlocking Iron Man and other rewards. Be sure to check out our other guides on how to destroy twenty Gatherers and hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries this week as well. And if you are looking forward to play Fortnite on next-gen systems, Epic Games has you covered. The game got a new trailer for PS5 at the console’s latest showcase.
- Fortnite Location Guide: Destroy Collector Cases At The Collection (Week 4)
- Fortnite Stark Robot Guide: How To Hack Robots At Stark Industries (Week 4)
- Fortnite Gatherer Locations: Where To Destroy Gatherers (Week 4 Guide)
- + Show More Fortnite News Links (3)
- Fortnite Update Introduces Iron Man's Stark Industries To The Island
- Epic's Fortnite Ban And Apple/Google Legal Battle, Explained
- Can You Play Fortnite Season 4 On iOS And Android Devices?
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article