Fortnite is down right now, with the sever status confirmed as offline by the Fortnite Status Twitter account.
As we've come to expect from Fortnite's developers since the release of Fortnite Chapter 2, patch notes are not always that forthcoming.
Thankfully, it appears that dataminers have already managed to leak several key features of the new update.
These were apparently leaked from the German Appstore.
Confirmed as coming to the game with the 12.20 Update are the following features:
Fortnite Update 12.20 LEAKS: Skins, Map Changes, Helicopter, Emotes and more
Fortnite 12.20 Patch Notes
THE SPY GAMES – Starting now jump into Operation: Dropzone LTM, use the new Tech system to unlock perks to use in the Spy Games, and test out the new Gadgets.
HELICOPTERS – Get in and lift off. Grab up to 4 other squadmates and take on the enemy teams with this new vehicle.
New Interaction settings – (confirmed by leaker ShinraBR but not explained so far.)
For the time being, the above are the only confirmed features, but there's likely to be more in the coming hours.
Fortnite Update 12.20 Bug Fixes
It's also believed that some of the below bugs could be fixed in today's update.
This list is based on the games Trello board, of known bugs and fixes.
- The Vault Banner does not show up in players' Locker.
Battle Royale Issues
- At the end of a match, the "Return to Lobby," "Item Shop," and "Report Player" buttons may be unresponsive on controller.
- Player markers are placed on the terrain behind buildings/structures players could be aiming at.
- Players may get stuck inside the Porta Potty they end up in after using a Secret Passage.
- We've seen an increase in reports of buildings and structures appearing low detail or loading in late in v12.10.
- Players on PlayStation 4 may be unable to resume Auto-Sprint when they let go of the control stick after pushing it forward slightly left/right.
- Players may be unable to place a trap if the trap icon hasn't finished loading.
- When placing the Yacht Prefab the rails on the front and back of the Yacht do not align with the rest of the Yacht.
Save the World Issues
- The following Perks may not be properly applying to B.A.S.E: Electrified Floors, BASE MD, Frozen Castle.
- Love lobber's poison cloud causes semi-permanent tick damage when walking into damage cloud after eliminating the beehive lobber.
- Banner gadgets acting as respawn points disappear earlier than intended.
- Retrieve the Data Missions will sometimes be unable to start normally which prevents players from progressing in the mission.
More to follow.
Source: Read Full Article