Cyber Monday evening is upon us, which means your chance to score a deal on Nintendo Switch hardware and software is coming to an end. Even so, you can still find discounts on standard Switch console bundles, Switch Lite, and Joy-Cons. If you're interested in grabbing games like Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and more, you can save on those as well. Just don't wait too long if you see a deal you like. Inventory is moving fast, and deals that are here now might be gone in five minutes. Let's look at the best Nintendo Switch deals of Cyber Monday.
The Best Cyber Monday 2019 Deals for Nintendo Switch
- Switch V2 + 128GB Card + 2nd Controller – $199 (Walmart)
- Switch Lite + $25 Gift Coupon – $199 (GameStop)
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons – $69.99 (Best Buy)
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild (digital) – $39.99 (Amazon)
- Super Mario Odyssey (digital) – $39.99 (Amazon)
- Super Mario Party (digital) – $39.99 (Amazon)
Nintendo Switch Cyber Monday Deals
- Switch V2 + 128GB Card + Controller – $299
- Switch V2 with Starlink – $299
The best Switch Cyber Monday deal is at Walmart. You get a V2 Switch console (which has better battery life than V1 model), plus a 128GB microSD card, and a second controller, all for $299. That's better than any of the Black Friday deals we saw.Alternatively, Best Buy has a V2 Switch bundle that comes with the toys-to-life game Starlink: Battle For Atlas. And if you don't mind shorter battery life, you can snag a V1 bundle that comes with everyone's favorite kart racer.
Nintendo Switch Lite Cyber Monday Deals
- Switch Lite + $25 Gift Coupon – $199 at GameStop
Anyone in the market for a Switch Lite can get a free $25 "gift coupon" from GameStop with purchase. It expires on January 31, but I doubt spending $25 on Switch games and accessories will be difficult.
Joy-Con Cyber Monday Deal ($69.99 for a Pair)
Source: Read Full Article