We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If Wordle is too easy for you, then it seems to me that Quordle might be more your bag. The twist with Quordle is that players must figure out four words instead of just one. This fiendish twist makes it hard for fans to build up a winning streak, which is why Express Online is back with a selection of spoiler-free hints. If you’re struggling with today’s Quordle, simply head to the bottom of the page for the latest clues to help you solve Quordle 190 for August 2.
Quordle challenges players to figure out four different words in just nine attempts. Much like Wordle, you’ll need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles if you’re to succeed.
If the tiles turn grey, then the letter doesn’t appear in the word you are guessing. If it’s yellow then the letter appears, just not in that particular spot. Finally, green tiles mean the letter appears in that exact position.
The twist with Quordle is that when you guess a word it will appear in all four answer boxes. You can solve them in any order, so keep an eye on everything, because you may be able to knock out the third word before you’ve guessed the first one.
One strategy is to get as many vowels in your opening guess as possible. Try words like ADIEU or AUDIO in your first attempt, as these letters will appear in more words.
If you’re not able to solve the first Quordle word in your second guess, then choose a word with five completely different letters in order to maximise your chances of solving each puzzle.
Be sure to check back with Express Online each day for all the latest Wordle and Quordle clues.
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
Quordle hints for word 1…
1. The first word starts with the letter R.
2. The first word contains two vowels.
3. Replace or repair machinery.
Quordle hints for word 2…
1. The second word also starts with the letter F.
2. The second word contains two vowels.
3. How you’ll feel if you’re out in the heat without drinking much water.
Quordle hints for word 3…
1. The third word starts with the letter O.
2. The third word contains two vowels.
3. To do something openly and blatantly.
Quordle hints for word 4…
1. The fourth word starts with the letter K.
2. The fourth word contains one vowel, but it appears twice.
3. Another letter appears twice.
Source: Read Full Article