Draynor Manor will be a bit more terrifying over the next few weeks, as RuneScape celebrates Halloween with an exclusive in-game event. From now until November 8 you can head over to the haunted manor to help Death, Famine, Pestilence, and Muncher with a few Halloween-inspired tasks.
In a recent blog post, Jagex said, “After completing their tasks, you can help them out a little more each day until Sunday November 8.” Cosmetic rewards for helping these apocalyptic NPCs include Death’s Hood, Death’s Scythe, and the ability to “take Muncher for walkies all over Gielinor.”
You’ll also notice that the area around Draynor Manor looks a bit spookier than usual, and Death’s Office has even seen a complete makeover.
If you’re not in the Halloween spirit, you can always take advantage of a few other changes recently made to the game. These include:
- Area Loot interface can be opened with just one item on the ground.
- Personal Slayer Dungeon now has its own interface (although you’ll need to pay 1,000 Slayer points to use it).
- Access the Nex lobby by sacrificing a set of Ancient Ceremonial Robes, 10 million coins, and a frozen key to Ashuelot Reis.
- Gates to Kerapac Track close on November 2.
- Action Bars from Solomon’s General Store now free to all players.
RuneScape is now available on Steam.
Source: Read Full Article