We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Wordle remains one of the most popular games online, despite some fans complaining that the puzzles are getting harder. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help anybody struggling with the answer. Just head to the bottom of the page, where you’ll find three spoiler-free hints to give you a helping hand with Wordle 268 for March 14. Good luck with the answer, and come back tomorrow for the next set of Wordle clues.
If you’re reading this article then you probably already know how to play Wordle, but just in case you’re new to the popular word game, here’s a refresher.
Players are given just six chances to guess a different five-letter word each day. You’ll need to use the powers of deduction to get the right answer.
For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for the Wordle 268 March 14 hints…
Holly Willoughby laughed at by Phil as she struggles with Wordle
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 268 March 14 hints and clues…
1. Wordle 268 contains just one vowel.
2. Wordle 268 for March 14 starts with the letter ‘S’.
3. You’ll need to turn the temperature up in order to extract today’s answer.
Source: Read Full Article