Amazon Prime Day 2020 has entered its second day, and there are a ton of great video game deals to snag regardless of your platform. Not only can you find savings at Amazon itself, but also a number of other retailers like Best Buy, GameStop, and Target that are running similar anti-Prime Day promotions. Nintendo Switch games very rarely go down in price, but there are several high-profile and first-party titles you can save a ton of cash on during this year’s event.
During Prime Day, Fire Emblem: Three Houses is just $40, down from its standard $60 price. There aren’t any hoops to jump through if you have Amazon Prime, and you can choose from either a physical copy or a digital code for the same price. Your time to wait could vary depending on your location
This is just one of several Nintendo Switch games on sale during Prime Day 2020. You can also get games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Tennis Aces, and Super Mario Party for the same price.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is one of the best games in the entire series as well as one of the best games on Nintendo Switch. With multiple paths to choose and nearly endless customization options, you can replay the game several times and still not see everything it has to offer.
Amazon Prime Day 2020
- New Round Of PS5 And Xbox Series X Preorder Bundles Sold Out
- Best Target Deals During Prime Day: Games, Blu-Rays, Headphones, And More
- Get This Incredible $100 Skyrim Compendium For Only $40 During Prime Day
- + Show More Amazon Prime Day 2020 Links (7)
- Luigi's Mansion 3 Gets Prime Day Sale Just In Time For Halloween
- Amazon Prime Day Best PS5 And PS4 Deals
- The Pricey Xbox Series X/S Expansion Card Gets A Prime Day Discount At Target
- Best PC Gaming Deals For Prime Day 2020
- Amazon Prime Day Best Xbox Series X/S And Xbox One Deals
- New Amazon Echo Devices, Cheaper Fire Stick, And More Announced Ahead Of Prime Day
- Amazon Prime Day Early Deals: Echo Dot, Fire TV, And More
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article