Vertigo Games ported its zombie shooter Arizona Sunshine to Oculus Quest in December 2019 following that up with free content updates for the last few months. Today sees the first of the paid-for DLC packs arrive, offering players the Dead Man storyline.
The Arizona Sunshine – Dead Man DLC narrative is a prequel where you play as Dockson, a US Army Special Forces corporal, sent into an infested US missile base in an attempt to contain the expanding zombie outbreak by using a nuclear warhead.
Set mostly within a dark missile silo the mission can be played solo or cooperatively whilst offering players new achievements to unlock and weapons to fight the zombie hordes.
- An all-new campaign mission telling a prequel story to Arizona Sunshine
- Online co-op functionality for up to two players
- A range of difficulty degrees including the insane Apocalyptic Mode!
- 6 new achievements spread across an infested missile base
- 3 new weapons: A fully automatic submachine gun, a two-handed shotgun and a tactical handgun
- 3 new masks: the military gas mask, the skull mask, and the Dead Man mask
The Dead Man DLC is available through the Oculus Store today for $2.49 USD/€2.49 EUR.
Next month Vertigo Games will release The Damned DLC on Oculus Quest for $4.99/€4.99 which is set before Dead Man. For this outing, you’re tasked with reactivating the generators of a massive Arizonan hydroelectric dam. While Arizona Sunshine itself doesn’t support cross-buy between Oculus Quest and Rift, the two DLC packs do, so there’s no need to purchase them again.
Arizona Sunshine first arrived for PC VR back in 2016, remaining a popular shooter for most of that time. Vertigo Games’ next original title After the Fall was unveiled last year but it has been quite some time since new details were released, a release slated for 2020.
VRFocus will continue its coverage of Arizona Sunshine, reporting back with all the latest updates and announcements.
Source: Read Full Article