Season 3 of Fortnite: Chapter 2 is officially here. As is the case every time a new season begins, much has changed in Epic’s popular battle royale shooter. The island has completely flooded, and there are new AI enemies called Marauders to contend with. Season 3 also introduces a new type of vehicle, cars–although those aren’t actually available in the game yet. But a new season also means new challenges, and below you can see every challenge from this season (along with guides to completing the most difficult ones).
Every week in Season 3, Epic will roll out a new batch of missions to complete while playing. Clearing these will net you XP to level up your Battle Pass, which in turn will unlock new skins and other cosmetic items. There’s also a set of Aquaman challenges that will unlock a special Aquaman skin when completed. There are actually two Aquaman skins to be had, but it’ll require doing all five of the associated challenges that will arrive in the coming weeks.
If you need help completing this season’s missions, we’ve rounded up all of our Fortnite Season 3 maps and guides below. We’ll continue to update this list with additional maps and guides as Season 3 rolls on, so check back often for the latest tips.
Fortnite: Chapter 2, Season 3 Challenges
- Fortnite: Chapter 2, Season 3 Challenges
- Aquaman Challenges
- Use A Whirlpool At The Fortilla
- Week 1 Challenges
- Find Gnomes At Homely Hills
- Use a whirlpool at The Fortilla
- Damage Loot Sharks at Sweaty Sands (200)
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of landing from the whirlpool at Hydro 16
- Enter Catty Corner Vault
- Find Gnomes at Homely Hills (3)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at Rickety Rig (7)
- Land at Misty Meadows and finish top 25
- Eliminations at Steamy Stacks (3)
- Fortnite: Where To Use A Whirlpool At The Fortilla (Aquaman Challenge)
- How To Get Aquaman In Fortnite — The New Skins Aren't Available Yet
- Fortnite Season 3 Update: Here's Everything New
- Fortnite Live Event: What Happened And Why The Game Wouldn't Launch
Use A Whirlpool At The Fortilla
The first challenge you need to complete to unlock the special Aquaman skin is to use a whirlpool at The Fortilla, one of the new locations on the Season 3 map. The Fortilla is located directly south of Holly Hedges, so all you need to do to clear this challenge is glide to the area and drop into a whirlpool. Once you’ve done so, you’ll unlock the King of the Beach loading screen for your troubles. You can see exactly where The Fortilla is located above.
Week 1 Challenges
Find Gnomes At Homely Hills
After narrowly avoiding a full-blown war with the teddy bears last season, the gnomes are back in Season 3. For this challenge, you’ll need to find three gnomes at Homely Hills, one of the new locations on the map. The trickiest part is actually locating the area itself given how substantially the island has changed when Season 3 began, but it’s located to the northwest of Pleasant Park. Head there and search around a bit and you shouldn’t have much trouble completing the challenge. You can see exactly where Homely Hills is on the map above.
Source: Read Full Article