Fortnite’s Week 7 challenges will send players to another familiar Stark location: his lake house home featured in Avengers: Endgame. One challenge tasks players with discovering Tony Stark’s hidden Lake House laboratory. This guide will show you how to find the hidden lab and complete the challenge with ease.
These challenges leaked early; check back tomorrow to try them yourself.
Where Is Tony Stark’s Hidden Lake House Laboratory?
Tony’s hidden lab is located on the G3 tile on the map in between Steamy Stacks and Stark Industries. It’s on the side of his lake house, which is located on the giant chunk of earth that replaced Frenzy Farm earlier in the season. Here’s a map with the exact location pointed out:
The lab is hidden behind a bunch of bushes on the side of the lake house, shown in the image below. It’s easy to miss as there are bushes everywhere outside the house. Use your pickaxe to break up the bushes and reveal an entrance to the secret facility.
There isn’t much inside once you get there, but you will be able to find some weapons, health, and ammo. Be courteous to other players you see nearby. They’re just trying to complete the challenge.
What Will I Get For Discovering Tony Stark’s Secret Lake House Lab?
You’ll earn 25,000 experience points for discovering the hidden lab. You’ll need the experience as this season’s battle pass has rewards, including special Marvel cosmetics, past level 200. Check out our guide on how to enter the vault at Doom’s Domain to give you an edge during Week 7.
- Fortnite Wolverine Guide: How To Defeat Wolverine At Weeping Woods (Week 6)
- How To Get Wolverine's Fortnite Skins
- Fortnite Stark Robot Guide: Learn How To Make A Stark Robot Dance (Week 5)
- + Show More Fortnite News Links (3)
- Fortnite Coral Castle Ring Locations: Where To Find All Floating Rings (Week 5)
- Fortnite Gorger Locations: Where To Destroy Gorgers And Gatherers (Week 5 Guide)
- Epic's Fortnite Ban And Apple/Google Legal Battle, Explained
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article