It's time to jump back into the world of kicking zombies from rooftops – Dying Light 2 is finally here. Over seven years after the original game releases and several delays along the way, gamers can take control of Aiden, a Pilgrim on the search for his sister.
With so much time in between the first and second game, there are bound to be some things about zombie hunting that you're rusty on. Combine that with Dying Light 2's massive amount of side-content, new infected, and altered gameplay mechanics and you're sure to need a guiding hand every now and again.
Here's everything you need to know about Dying Light 2.
Before You Begin
- How Long Does It Take To Beat Dying Light 2?
- Dying Light 2: 10 Tips For Beginners
- Dying Light 2 – How To Repair Weapons
- Dying Light 2 – How To Unlock The Dropkick
- Dying Light 2 – How To Unlock The Grappling Hook
- Dying Light 2 – How To Unlock The Paraglider
- Dying Light 2 – How To Unlock A Bow
- Dying Light 2 – How To Unlock The UV Flashlight
- Dying Light 2 – How To Unlock The Crossbow
- Dying Light 2 – Every Peacekeeper And Survivor Unlock
Source: Read Full Article