The next open beta for Marvel’s Avengers is coming up this weekend, starting August 21 on all platforms, and there will be a series of updates and improvements this time around.
The new open beta will include updates 1.4.0 1.5.0 on PS4 and Xbox One, developer Crystal Dynamics announced in a blog post. The updates include fixes for crash scenarios and improvements for the vaulting mechanics. There is also now an option in the settings to adjust the camera shake sensitivity, while the amount of motion blur has been decreased when you’re sprinting and flying.
The 1.5.0 update specifically fixes a problem that could cause players to lose gear, while even more crash fixes are included with the latest patch. You can see the full patch notes for 1.4.0 and 1.5.0 below. The PC patch notes will be announced later.
The latest Marvel’s Avengers open beta begins August 21 and runs through the weekend, ending August 23, and it’s open to everyone across PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
The beta content includes four single-player missions, three HARM room challenges, four War Zones, and five Drop Zones. Those who connect their Square Enix and Epic Games accounts and complete certain objectives can earn a Hulkbuster axe in Fortnite.
In a news release, Crystal Dynamics boss Scot Amos said the previous beta weekends for Marvel’s Avengers attracted “millions” of players who tallied “tens of millions” of hours of gameplay.
Marvel’s Avengers will be released on September 4.
Marvel’s Avengers Open Beta Patch Notes
Beta Update 1.4.0 – PS4 and Xbox One
- Added an option in Settings to adjust Camera Shake Sensitivity
- Decreased amount of motion blur during sprint and flight
- Multiple improvements and optimizations made to matchmaking
- Changed default settings to wide combat camera distance, heavy targeting assistance and matchmaking disabled
- Improvement to vaulting
- Fixed several reported crashes
- Fixed issue with multiple Super Heroes spawning
- Decreased delay of loot drops
- Save game optimizations
Beta Update 1.5.0 – PS4 and Xbox One
- Fixed rare issue of players losing certain gear
- Additional matchmaking improvements
- Rare crashes fixes
- Moved Enable Matchmaking prompt to occur after the War Table is unlocked
- Added a link to 1st Party store to main menu
Source: Read Full Article