Riot Games have released official information about League of Legends Patch 10.6. The approaching update brings the usual balances and statistical champion changes. But it will also deliver some much-awaited skins for forgotten champions. And a legendary set of Lux skins that are out of this world.
The League of Legends‘ 10.6 Patch will deliver some anticipated skins for champions that haven’t received cosmetics in ages. There’s also some minor rebalancing for Twisted Fate and Death’s Dance. Additionally, an entire Wukong rework will be making its way to League of Legends. That will hopefully put the Monkey King back on his throne.
Statistical Changes coming with Patch 10.6
W – Pick a Card
• Blue card AP ratio increased from 50% to 90%• Red card AP ratio increased from 50% to 60%
• Base HP lowered from 577.8 to 540• Mana increased from 265.84 to 300• Mana per level increased from 38 to 45• MP5 lowered from 8.042 to 8• Base MR lowered from 32.1 to 28
Passive – Stone Skin
• Armor changed from [4/6/8 per nearby champion] to [5 + .33~ per level]• [Removed] Magic resistance• [New] Now grants .5% max health regen per 5s• Armor and regen increase by 50% for 5 seconds whenever Wukong or his clone hit an enemy champion or large monster, stacking up to 10 times (up to [30-66] armor and 3% max health per 5 seconds)• Now checks for enemies every .25s instead of every 1s.
Q – Crushing Blow
• Bonus damage changed from [10/15/20/25/30 (+0-40% AD)] to [30/55/80/105/130 (+50% bAD)]• Bonus range changed from 125 to 75/100/125/150/175• .5s reduce [New] Whenever Wukong or his clone deal damage with basic attacks or spells, Q’s cooldown• Cooldown increased from 9/8/7/6/5 to 9/8.5/8/7.5/7• Mana cost changed from 40 to 30/35/40/45/50• Cast time now scales with attack speed
W – Warrior Trickster
• [New] Now has a 275 range dash that can go over small walls• Stealth duration lowered from 1.5s to 1s• No longer does AOE magic damage on despawn.• Cooldown increased from 18/16/14/12/10 to 20/19/18/17/16• Mana cost changed from 50/55/60/65/70 to 60 at all ranks
• The clone now mimics Wukong’s attacks and ultimate but deals 60/65/70/75/80% damage• Basic attacks: The clone will attempt to attack enemies Wukong has recently attacked.• Q: Empower’s clone’s next attack.• E: The clone gains the Attack Speed buff• R: The clone starts spinning and will knock up enemies that haven’s been knocked up already• The clone mirrors Wukong’s animation state on spawn• Attacks from the tower instantly kill the clone
E – Nimbus Strike
• Damage changed from [65-205 (+80% bAD) physical] to [80/120/160/200/240 (+80% AP) Magic]• Attack speed buff duration increased from 4 to 5• Cooldown changed from 8 to 10/9.5/9/8.5/8• Mana cost lowered from 45/50/55/60/65 to 40/45/50/55/60• Offset distance from unit dashed to changed from 0 to 75
R – Cyclone
• R can now be cast a second time within 9 seconds. The second cast won’t knock up enemies hit by the first.• Spin duration lowered from 4s to 2s• Damage per second changed from [20/110/200 (+110% tAD)] to [110% tAD +4/6/8% max HP (+1.1% per 100 tAD)]• Movespeed while spinning changed from [5-40% based on time] to [20%]• Lockout time between R casts increased from .5s to 1s• Tick rate lowered from .5s to .25s — Each tick of damage now applies Conqueror• Attack range while spinning lowered from 175 to 50• E’s attack speed duration is refreshed while spinning
• New recipe: [Aegis of the Legion + Vampiric Scepter + Caulfield’s Warhammer + 500g]• Total cost increased from 3500 to 3600• AD lowered from 80 to 50• [New] +30 Armor• [New] +30 Magic Resist
League of Legends Skins coming to Patch 10.6
Riot Games promised at the start of Season 10 that they would make more cosmetics for champions that haven’t received any in a long time. And since then, the game has gotten more skins for many untouched champions. Patch 10.6 isn’t different. Despite another awesome Lux skin – Xerath, Mordekaiser, Malphite, Talon, Twitch, and Taric will all be getting fresh skins. Yes, Xerath will be getting a new look – finally.
Cosmic and Dark Cosmic Lux
Cosmic and Dark Cosmic Lux are both Legendary skins that are variants of each other. Similar to Dawnbringer and Nightbringer Soraka, they are not package deals, but single skins each. Both cosmetics feature outer space vibes, black holes, and planetary aspects. The only difference is that Cosmic Lux consists of blue, white, and purple hues, while Dark Cosmic Lux is much warmer and features purple, pink, yellow, and orange shades. Both skins are legendary tiered cosmetics and will go for 1820 RP, which also makes it the last skin tier for Lux. And makes Lux the first champion to receive a skin in every skin tier.
Dark Star Malphite, Mordekaiser, and Xerath
After over two years of waiting, Xerath finally has a new skin. This set of Dark Star cosmetics features the usual theme of galaxies, black holes, and scary reality rifts. All three are close in color with purple, pink, black, and golden hues being present throughout each skin. Each skin will cost 1350 RP.
Taric Luminshield, Twitch Shadowfoot, and Talon Blackwood
An unusual set of skins but still pretty cool. Taric Luminshield, Twitch Shadowfoot, and Talon Blackwood feature unique aspects that don’t bundle them together as any particular skin line successor. Taric Luminshield, by the name, features light colors like gold, bright yellow, and silver. While Twitch and Talon go the other way with purple, silver, green, and gold tones. Each skin will cost 1350 RP.
League of Legends Patch 10.6 is set to drop on March 18th, Wednesday.
Source: Read Full Article