Season 7 of Call of Duty: Mobile has begun with the latest update, and as promised it’s brought with it a new Battle Pass and some significant changes. This season of Call of Duty: Mobile is called Radioactive Agent, and it not only adds some new maps and modes, but also significantly expands the game’s Battle Royale map.
Tunisia and the Gulag have been added as new maps in this update, meaning that players can now fight in the post-death arena from Call of Duty: Warzone. Gulag is playable in the 2v2 Gunfight mode (previously known as Showdown), so you’ll be dropped in with a random loadout that changes every two rounds and forced to fight in close quarters. Tunisia is a more traditional map, with a pleasant seaside setting.
A new scorestreak, Cluster Strike, has been added too–it’s an air-to-ground strike that can do major damage. Zombies are also making a bit of a comeback in the new Attack of the Undead mode, which takes ten players and casts one as a member of the undead, who them has to start infecting the others. The aim is to survive until the end–but once you turn, the objective changes and you’ll want to try and kill your former teammates.
The Battle Royale map is growing in this update by almost 50%, with seven new zones being added. They are Black Market, Harbor, Downtown, Sanitarium, Ski Town, Heat, and Frigid Wetlands, and they’ll give you more places to hide, fight, and scavange. A new class is being added, the Smoke Bomber, who can disorientate enemies with smoke bombs. Other additions include a new vehicle (a tank) and a new boss enemy (the Butcher).
This update will also change how the optional Battle Pass works. Players will now only have one stream of content to progress along, but players who buy the Battle Pass will unlock new stuff at every new tier, while free players will only unlock on some of them. The Cluster Strike unlocks at Tier 14 for everyone, for example, but Battle Pass players will get new weapons from Tier 1 onwards.
Season 4 has also arrived for the two Call of Duty games on console and PC, Modern Warfare and Warzone. Just be wary of the enormous patch if you’re playing Modern Warfare.
Call of Duty: Warzone
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Adds 50v50 Rumble Mode With Season 4
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare/Warzone Patch Notes For Season 4 Released, Gigantic File Size Revealed
- Call of Duty: Warzone Bunkers Location Guide And How To Open Bunker 11
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Playlist Update Brings Duos Back
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 4 Start Date
- CoD: Modern Warfare, Warzone Playlist Update Makes Tons Of Changes This Week
- COD: Warzone Bunker Locations And How To Open Them
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone May 18 Patch Notes
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Adds A New Item
- CoD: Warzone Adding More Weapons To Tense Gulag Duels
Source: Read Full Article