Fortnite Deadpool skin is launching soon, with the unlock time and date for the chapter 2 season 2 Battle Pass fast approaching. The Fortnite Deadpool skin is the secret skin for the latest Battle Royale Battle Pass, with the outfit unlocking after themed challenges are completed. And leaks have revealed that after the Fortnite Deadpool week 7 challenges go live the Fortnite Deadpool skin will become available.
If you have been completing the Fortnite Deadpool challenges so far then you will just need to complete one of the week 7 tasks to get the skin.
And thanks to leaks we know what the Fortnite Deadpool week 7 challenges are, which are as follows…
• Find Deadpool’s 2 pistols
• Enter a Phone Booth or Portapotty to become the Super-est of Superheroes
- Fortnite Deadpool COUNTDOWN: Skin unlocks as week 7 challenge reward
The Fortnite Deadpool skin will become unlock when the week 7 challenges become available at 3pm BST on Friday April 3 2020.
That’s not all though with Epic Games adding plenty more themed-content to signal the arrival of the Merc with a Mouth in Fortnite.
One of the most obvious changes will be the Battle Bus will get a Deadpool makeover as will supply drops.
While the yacht on the Fortnite map will also get a Deadpool design refresh.
Ahead of the arrival of the Fortnite Deadpool skin the Marvel superhero’s official Twitter teased Wade Wilson’s arrival.
The Deadpool Twitter shared an image of Fortnite Deadpool artwork alongside the message: “Starting tomorrow, I’M crashing this party. There’ll be music, tacos, and a whole lotta Deadpool.
- Fortnite embrace the rainbow: How to find bridges map locations
“Trust me, you don’t want to miss this.”
Even after the Fortnite Deadpool skin arrives in Battle Royale there will still be more content on its way.
Next week there will be some fresh Fortnite Deadpool challenges which will unlock an extra style for the Deadpool skin.
Completing one of the upcoming Fortnite Deadpool week 8 challenges will give players a new skin style which shows Deadpool unmasked.
Here are the leaked Fortnite Deadpool week 8 challenges…
• Find Deadpool’s pool floaty
• Dance at Deadpool’s Yacht Party
And in case you’re wondering then you can find below all of the Fortnite Deadpool challenges prior to week 7:
• Find Deadpool’s letter to Epic Games
• Don’t thank the bus driver
• Find Deadpool’s milk carton
• Find Deadpool’s chimichangas around HQ
• Find Deadpool’s toilet plunger
• Destroy toilets
• Find Deadpool’s katanas
• Destroy opponent’s structures
• Find Deadpool’s stuffed unicorn
• Embrace the rainbow by visiting the red, yellow, green, blue and purple bridges in Fortnite
Source: Read Full Article