With June in full swing, you can of course claim another round of Games with Gold freebies. Four more games are free in June for Xbox Live Gold subscribers–the lineup includes two Xbox One titles, one Xbox 360 game, and an original Xbox game that has a looming remake. As always, the freebies for Xbox 360 and original Xbox are backward compatible, and the first free games are available to claim now.
For starters, you can grab Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse for Xbox One. This Metroidvania from WayForward originally released in 2014 and stars a half-genie who wards off the invasion of her homeland by running, jumping, and whacking enemies with both her hair and items acquired along the way.
Xbox Live subscribers can also grab Coffee Talk, a visual novel that places you in the role of a barista who serves warm drinks and talks through problems with customers. They aren’t your everyday customers though, as Coffee Talk is set in an alternate reality Seattle inhabited by werewolves, vampires, and other magical creatures. Coffee Talk will be free until July 15.
You can also snag Sine Mora. The Xbox 360-era shoot ’em up relies on time rather than a health bar, so you have to move fast without being reckless. The more enemies you kill, the more time you’ll have, but once you start taking damage, the clock drops faster.
Xbox Games with Gold for June 2020
- Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse (June 1-30)
- Coffee Talk (June 16-July 15)
- Sine Mora (June 16-30)
Destroy All Humans (June 1-15)
Best Deals This Week
- Steam Summer Sale Start Date May Have Leaked
- PlayStation 5 Pre-Order Guide: Get Notified When PS5 Pre-Orders Go Live
- Over 3,000 Steam Deals, Free Game Available In New PC Games Sale
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
- Best Budget Monitors Under $200 – Cheap Monitors For Working From Home
Source: Read Full Article