- Tips, How-Tos, And Game Mechanics
- Boss Guides
- Side Missions
- Reviews And Features
The streets of Tokyo are waiting for you. Ghostwire: Tokyo is an action-adventure game full of scary creatures called Visitors. A strange event by a masked individual called Hannya has vanished the entire population of the city — well, not everyone is gone; you are alive and with new magic powers. It's your duty to absorb all the spirits and sent them to the other side while you stop the mysterious villain.
This game will ask you to purge yokai, explore a vast and dense city, and learn your way through magic spells and skills. There's a lot to unpack in this journey, but we have your back!
Here’s everything you need to know about Ghostwire: Tokyo.
Tips, How-Tos, And Game Mechanics
You'll be introduced to every mechanic and element of the game pretty early, so it could get a bit confusing with all the systems you need to learn. That's why we have compiled a series of explanations and tips that will help you during your initial hours — and also your last!
Tips And Tricks
- Beginners Tips
- Pro Tips – coming soon
- Best Meika Farming Tips
- Everything You Need To Know About Spirit Transmission – coming soon
- Every Ethereal Weaving And How To Unlock Them – coming soon
- Best Upgrades And How To Unlock Them
There are four bosses in Ghostwire: Tokyo, and you'll battle one of them twice, making for a total of five boss fights. If you're having trouble with any of them, don't sweat it: we have explained each one of their attacks and weaknesses.
- How To Defeat Yaseotoko
- How To Defeat Ko-omote
- How To Defeat Okina
- How To Defeat Yaseotoko For The Second Time
- How To Defeat Hannya
Over 30 spirits will give you optional tasks — some of them pretty weird, to be honest —, with many different rewards. We have covered the most important ones below.
Guides are coming soon!
Ghostwire: Tokyo has many (maybe too many) collectibles for you to find in every corner of Tokyo. Inside desks, in hidden rooms, at plain sight, or above roofs. There are over 200 items for you to pick up. Hopefully, these guides will give you a hand.
Guides are coming soon!
Reviews And Features
Read all our thoughts and editorials about Ghostwire: Tokyo below, including the review, interviews, and other features:
- Ghostwire Tokyo Review: I Ain’t Afraid Of No Yokai
- Ghostwire: Tokyo Interview – Shinji Mikami And Kenji Kimura On Breaking Free From The Confines Of Survival Horror
- Ghostwire: Tokyo Is A Victim Of Its Own Open World Cliches
- Ghostwire: Tokyo’s Sequel Needs To Be In A New City
Source: Read Full Article