Ninjala, the Switch-exclusive free-to-play fighter that was due to release on May 27, has been delayed. The game will now release on June 25.
The news was announced on the game’s Japanese Twitter account, which attributes the delay on the global spread of COVID-19.
Ninjala recently hosted an open beta, although it did not go smoothly, as many players had issues getting into it due to server load. The delay might have something to do with these issues.
It seems that developer GungHo Entertainment is all-in on Ninjala, as there’s also an animated series in the works. We’ll be able to see if the game is worth all the excitement soon, despite this delay.
Meanwhile, if you’re looking for some other great games to play on Switch, here are our recommendations.
- Best Digital Game Deals For Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Sold More Than A Million Copies A Day In March
- Zelda: Majora's Mask Is Even More Relevant Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Expansion Adds New Fighters, Stages, And More Story
- New Nintendo Switch Eshop Sale Discounts Assassin's Creed Series And More
- Here's A Nintendo Switch Game For 9 Cents
- Trolling Our Friends With GREAT Turnip Prices In Animal Crossing – Vile Villager Episode 4
- Catch These Fish And Bugs In Animal Crossing: New Horizons This Month
- June's Nintendo Direct Reportedly Delayed
- I Can Finally Be Me In Animal Crossing, But I'm Exhausted
Source: Read Full Article