Today, Bandai Namco has pushed out a surprise update to Tekken 7 on all platforms.
The developers over at Bandai Namco pushed out version 3.33 to consoles and PC this morning, apparently to address some unexpected issues that have arisen in the game.
Though there aren't a lot of balance changes in this update, it is worth mentioning that Fahkumram has once again been revised to be a little bit less of a threat, with some collision issues being resolved by the developer.
Lei has also had an irritating issue where an attack would register at close range solved, and Katarina's hit box has been increased for a move, too.
Additionally, it's worth noting that previous Replay Data will no longer be playable in this version – if you want to save any specific replays, make sure to save them locally to your machine.
You can see the full set of patch notes below.
- Opponents' mid attacks would sometimes miss、so hurtbox for both hands has been extended downward.
- Sideways movement was greater than that of other characters, so animation was adjusted.
- Change the damage from 27 to 20.
- Decreased the distance between the character and the opponent when the move is guarded.
- Change the damage from 19 to 15.
- Decreased the range of the attack.
- Added feature for PLAYER MATCH PS4, Xbox One, STEAM
Added the skip feature to skip your turn in SESSION ROOM.
Added an indicator showing that a stage was randomly selected to VS screen, when RANDOM is selected at the stage selection.
Source: Read Full Article