Xbox Game Pass subscribers will get Grand Theft Auto 5 in April, along with the Sony-published MLB The Show 21, and another current sports title, EA Sports’ NHL 21.
Most of the new releases announced on Tuesday are for Xbox One and Xbox Series X, with a few set aside for PC and cloud gaming. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers get access to all of the games.
GTA 5 was on Xbox Game Pass before, but only briefly — from January to April of 2020. MLB The Show 21, made by Sony San Diego Studio was announced for Xbox One and Xbox Series X at the beginning of April. NHL 21 joins the library via EA Play (meaning it is available to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers) about a month before the Stanley Cup Playoffs are set to begin.
Microsoft also announced a change to the Xbox Game Pass menu in the console dashboard; it will now show friends who are currently playing Xbox Game Pass titles, encouraging users to jump in with them.
Here are all the games coming to Game Pass in the new few weeks:
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Cloud and Console) — April 8
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War (Cloud, Console, and PC) — April 8
- Disneyland Adventures (Cloud) — April 8
- Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure (Cloud) — April 8
- NHL 21 (Console) via EA Play — April 12
- Rain on Your Parade (Cloud, Console, and PC) — April 15
- Pathway (PC) — April 15
- MLB The Show 21 (Cloud and Console) — April 20
These are the game that will be leaving Game Pass later this month:
- Deliver Us the Moon (Console and PC)
- Gato Roboto (Console and PC)
- Wargroove (Console and PC)
April 16 (EA Play)
- Madden 15 (Console)
- Madden 16 (Console)
- Madden 17 (Console)
- Madden 18 (Console)
- Madden 25 (Console)
- NHL 18 (Console)
- NHL 19 (Console)
Source: Read Full Article