Another week means more Call of Duty Mobile content is on the way. This week, the mobile shooter–available on Android and iOS–will see a new game mode, new missions with tons of rewards, and more.
The game’s eighth season, The Forge, is now live. The content update adds the new Solstice Awakened event where you can get gear by trading resources. Resources are gathered by scoring kills in CoD: Mobile’s rotating playlist that could feature maps like High Rise and Saloon. The more resources in your possession, and the greater the variety of those resources, the better chances you have at acquiring high-level gear.
Some gear you can earn after trading-in resources includes an Epic Forge-themed version of the Man-O-War assault rifle, the base version of the KRM-262 shotgun, the Captain – Arctic Blizzard soldier skin, and more.
Additionally, this week will add a brand-new game mode to Call of Duty: Mobile–Ranked Multiplayer. Just as the name suggests, Ranked Mode puts your skills to the test online where you compete against other players to earn rewards while leveling up your rank. You can view your rank and rewards in the Ranked Mode lobby.
The Forge recently kicked off and brings tons of additions to the CoD: Mobile, including a new Battle Pass, the Highrise map from Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the 1v5 Juggernaut game mode, and more.
Activision Blizzard also outlined updates coming to both Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone this week. This includes new game modes, discounts on Battle Pass progression, and more.
Call of Duty Mobile
- CoD: Modern Warfare, Warzone Playlist Update Makes Tons Of Changes This Week
- Call Of Duty Mobile Adds New 1v1 Duel Map Later This Week
- Call Of Duty Mobile Outlines Season 6 Roadmap, Promises Future Roadmaps Earlier
- Call Of Duty Mobile "Steel Legion" Update Now Live
- Call Of Duty Mobile Update Patch Notes: New Map And More Added
- Call Of Duty Mobile Adds Rapid Fire, Sticks And Stones Modes
- Call Of Duty Mobile Review
- Call Of Duty Mobile's First Seasonal Halloween Event Kicks Off
- Call Of Duty Mobile Has Biggest Mobile Game Launch In History
- Call Of Duty: Mobile Controller Support Missing After Update
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article