There are hundreds of guns, swords, knives, and other clobbering tools littering the crime-ridden streets of Night City, but not all weapons are born equal in this neon-tinged hellscape. Here’s a guide to make sure you grab all unique Cyberpunk 2077 weapons, many of which you only get a single chance to acquire in the entire game.
Cyberpunk 2077 Unique Guns
Here are all the unique and missable firearms in Cyberpunk 2077. For the ones that are available in the different versions of the final mission, refer to our Cyberpunk 2077 endings guide.
- Amnesty: Win Cassidy’s bottle shooting challenge in “We Gotta Live Together” – the Panam Path ending. Amnesty is an Overture with better firepower and handling.
- Apparition: Loot from Frank’s body in the Side Job “War Pigs”. It’s a JKE-X2 Kenshin with better overall stats and increased damage when your health is low.
- Archangel: Complete Side Job “Off the Leash” and be given the weapon by Kerry. It’s an electrically-charged Overture.
- Chaos: In the Main Job “The Pickup” where you go after the flathead bot, take down Royce and loot it from his body. It’s a JKE-X2 Kenshin with randomised status affliction damage.
- Crash: Complete River’s arc and he passes this weapon to you at the top of the water tower. It’s an Overture with a full-auto mode.
- Divided We Stand: Take on the shooting competition from 6th Street in the Side Job “Stadium Love” and win. Or, you know, you can steal it and kill them all. This D5 Sidewinder can target up to five enemies at once. It also deals chemical and poison damage.
- Doom Doom: If Dum Dum survives the Main Job where you secure the flathead robot (see our Cyberpunk 2077 “The Pickup” guide), you can find him again in a Side Job called “Second Conflict”. Take him down here and loot his body. This DR5 Nova fires four rounds per shot.
- Dying Night: Win the “Shoot to Thrill” shooting contest near V’s apartment. It’s an m-10AF Lexington with low reload times and 50% increased headshot damage.
- Fenrir: Rescue the monk in Side Job “Losing My Religion” and loot it from the table next to where he’s being held captive. This M221 Saratoga deals thermal damage and kicks like a mule.
- Genjiroh: During the parade in the main mission “Play it Safe”, you can find this weapon on your way to the second sniper behind a closed door. You can use the Tech Ability to open the door or use the nearby terminal and the code “2906”. The door is on your right when you walk out of the elevator. This HJKE-11 Yukimara fires four rounds per shot and can target six enemies simultaneously.
- Kongou: During “The Heist”, grab this from the nightstand next to Yorinobu’s bed before you grab the biochip. This Liberty pistol ricochets its shots regardless of whether or not you have the right cyberware.
- La Chingona Dorada: Next to the offerings table in Side Job “Heroes”. This Nue pistol has a high burn and stun chance, an extra mod slot, and faster reloads.
- Lizzie: After “The Space In Between”, one of the Main Jobs, you can find this in the basement of Lizzie’s Bar. It’s an Omaha that fires an extra round per shot.
- Malorian Arms 3516: You can get Johnny’s Silverhand’s gun from Grayson in Side Job “Chippin’ In”. Check out our guide on the best Cyberpunk 2077 cars to make sure you don’t miss getting his Porsche as well. We also have a page on unique clothing in Cyberpunk 2077 if you want to do a Silverhand cosplay.
- Mox: Judy gives you this after her arc ends or if you decide to romance her. See our Cyberpunk 2077 romance and relationships guide. It’s a Carnage with low reload speed but a reduced spread.
- O’Five: Take down Buck in the “Beat on the Bratt” Side Job and bet against the weapon. It’s an SPT32 Grad with explosive rounds.
- Overwatch: Another SPT32 Grad – this one with a silencer included – it’s rewarded for saving Saul in the “Riders on the Storm” Side Job.
- Plan B: In the Main Job called “Playing for Time”, look for Dex’s body in the scrapyard and loot this Liberty pistol from his corpse. Ample, indeed. This gun fires eurodollars instead of bullets. You’ll want our guide for making money fast in Cyberpunk 2077 to keep it topped up.
- Prejudice: Take the Rogue’s Path ending and loot this from behind the bar in Afterlife.
- Pride: Near where you meet Adam Smasher in the Rogue’s Path final mission.
- Problem Solver: Storm the gate in the “Riders on the Storm” Side Job and loot this from the big enemy guarding the entrance. It’s an M221 Saratoga with increased ammo and a higher fire rate.
- Prototype Shingen: Mark V: In Main Job “Gimme Danger”, this is found in shipping container 667. Watch out for the traps inside. This gun can auto-target up to three enemies and fires explosive rounds.
- Second Opinion: Inside Maiko’s office in the Main Job “Automatic Love”. It’s an electrically-charged Nue.
- Skippy: Check out our full guide on how to get Skippy, Cyberpunk 2077’s talking gun.
- Widow Maker: In Main Job “Ghost Town”, loot this poisonous M-179 Achilles from Nash.
Cyberpunk 2077 Unique Melee Weapons
If you rock a Blades build in Cyberpunk 2077 or just like smashing skulls with blunt weapons, you’ll want at least some of these unique and missable melee weapons.
- Cocktail Stick: In Main Job “Automatic Love”, you can grab this from the makeup room in Clouds. It’s a powerful katana.
- Cottonmouth: During the Main Job “The Space In Between”, you can loot this from Fingers’ bedroom. This Electric Baton deals electrical and chemical damage, with a small chance to poison.
- Gold-Plated Baseball Bat: After the argument in the Side Job “Second Conflict”, you can find this sticking out of the concrete-filled pool after the argument. Applies bleeding and stun.
- Jinchu-maru: Pick this powerful katana up from Oda after the boss battle in “Play it Safe” – one of the late-game Main Jobs.
- Satori: During “The Heist”, head up the stairs to the landing pad when T-Bug opens the penthouse balcony door. This katana has a high crit chance but lower damage – find it inside a vehicle.
- Scalpel: This knife is rewarded for completing the Side Job “Big in Japan”. It deals electricity damage.
- Sir John Phallustiff: Offered by Stout when you have a one-night stand. You need to follow a series of specific steps to sleep with Stout in Cyberpunk 2077, so check out our guide for that. It’s an electronic, erm, baton.
- Stinger: Complete the “I’ll Fly Away” Side Job. It’s a knife with chem damage and poison chance.
- The Caretaker’s CyberSpade: Take the Rogue’s Path ending and find this two-handed hammer leaning against a tree near the conference table in Arasaka Tower.
- Tinker Bell: During Side Job “The Hunt”, you can find this under the tree close to Peter Pan’s house at the farm. It’s an electric baton with a high chance to inflict stun with strong attacks.
- Tsumetogi: Loot this katana from the room where Maiko meets with the Tyger Claws in the “Pisces” Judy Side Job. It deals electrical damage and applies electrical resistance to V.
Cyberpunk 2077 Unique Craftable Weapons
These are some of the most powerful weapons in Cyberpunk 2077, but you have to invest lots of points into the Crafting tree in Perks and buy the Edgerunner Artisan Perk.
- Ba Xing Chong: This weapon can only be crafted if you have the Edgerunner Artisan Perk. You also have to grab the blueprint from Adam Smasher’s vault during the “Chippin’ In” Side Job. It’s a L-69 Zhuo that fires explosive rounds – probably the most powerful weapon in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Breakthrough: You have to craft this one with the Edgerunner Artisan Perk as well. The blueprint can be found in a side hustle: “Suspected Organised Crime Activity in Rancho Coronado”. Loot the spec from the gang leader. It’s a Nekomata that fires piercing rounds that bounce off walls.
- Comrade’s Hammer: Complete the “Suspected Organised Crime Activity in Arroyo” Hustle and loot the blueprint from the leader. Craft it with the Edgerunner Artisan Perk. It’s an RT-46 Burya with high thermal damage.
- Buzzsaw: Use crafting and the Edgerunner Artisan Perk. The blueprint is in Side Hustle “Suspected Organised Crime Activity in Northside”. Grab the spec from the leader’s corpse. It’s a DS1 Pulsar with piercing rounds.
- Moron Labe: Needs to be crafted with the Edgerunner Artisan Perk. Loot the blueprint from the gang leader in the “Suspected Organised Crime Activity in West Wind Estate”. It’s an M251s Ajax with a high dismemberment probability and fire rate. A perfect weapon for our Cyberpunk 2077 Assault Build.
- Yinglong: Get the blueprint from the leader at “Suspected Organized Crime Activity in Wellsprings” and craft it using the Edgerunner Artisan Perk. It’s a G-58 Dian with high electrical damage.
- The Headsman: Crafted with the Edgerunner Artisan Perk, you get the spec from “Suspected Organized Crime Activity in North Oak”. It’s an M2038 Tactician that fires lots of pellets with a chance to inflict bleeding.
- Sovereign: Loot the blueprint from the leader in “Suspected Organized Crime Activity in Japantown” and craft with the Edgerunner Artisan Perk. It’s a DB-4 Igla that reloads fast and fires two rounds at a time.
- Psalm 11:6: Crafted with the Edgerunner Artisan perk, you can grab the spec from the gang leader in “Suspected Organized Crime Activity in Northside”. It’s a D5 Copperhead with thermal damage and high burn chance.
Cyberpunk 2077 Unique Throwables
There’s only one of these, but here it is for all you completionists out there.
- Ozob’s Nose: Complete the “Send in the Clowns” Side Job and get this extra spicy frag grenade.
Cyberpunk 2077 is available for PC on GOG.COM, Steam and Epic, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Stadia from December 10, 2020. When you buy Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group and supports their future projects.
Next: Cyberpunk 2077 Complete Guide And Walkthrough
These articles are posted in affiliation with GOG.COM. TheGamer received compensation from GOG Sp. z o.o. for affiliating these articles with their brand.
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X
Kirk is the Editor-in-Chief at The Gamer. He likes Arkane games a little too much.
Source: Read Full Article