As Diablo III’s Season 20 draws closer, Patch 2.6.8 is adding some much requested balances, bug fixes and new items for PC and console players alike.
This season, Barbarian, Witch Doctor and Wizard players will see a shake up with brand new class sets, designed to boost play styles and skills most popular with the player community.
The full patch notes explain the changes in detail, with a number of minor bug fixes and balancing updates, but the most interesting additions are the new class sets. After promising a new set for each class after Patch 2.6.7, this update adds three.
The new Barbarian set is Horde of the Ninety Savages:
- 2-Piece Bonus: Double the effectiveness of all Shouts. Feared, Frozen, or Stunned Enemies take double damage.
- 4-Piece Bonus: Each stack of Frenzy reduces damage taken by 6%. Frenzy lasts twice as long.
- 6-Piece Bonus: Frenzy deals 1000% increased damage per stack.
Witch Doctors are getting a set called Mundunugu’s Regalia:
- 2-Piece Bonus: Big Bad Voodoo now follows you and lasts twice as long.
- 4-Piece Bonus: Gain 60% damage reduction for 30 seconds when you enter the Spirit Realm.
- 6-Piece Bonus: Spirit Barrage deals 20000% increased damage plus an additional % equal to 5 times your Mana Regeneration/Second.
Wizards will get The Typhon’s Veil, a set aimed at boosting Hydra after nerfs to supplemental Legendary items:
- 2-Piece Bonus: Double the duration of Hydras and increase the number of heads on multi-headed Hydras by two.
- 4-Piece Bonus: Damage taken is reduced by 8% for each Hydra head alive as long as there is one available. Each time you take damage, a Hydra heads dies. Heads cannot die more than once every 2 seconds
- 6-Piece Bonus: Hydras deal 1300% increased damage for each Hydra head alive.
Blizzard is working on Diablo IV right now, which will bring back talent trees to the series. They recently unveiled the game’s terrifying new cannibal enemies.
Source: Read Full Article