Traveling to an exotic island might be out of your budget, but Nintendo has you covered with a no-expenses paid trip to a new locale. It’ll cost some Bells to build your new getaway, but most Animal Crossing fans are used to the Nook tax by now. There’s a lot to do on Animal Crossing: New Horizon‘s island, so we’re going to show you how to make Bells fast and get to the good stuff.
Rake In The Bells And Get Gear
Let’s face it: Animal Crossing is all about getting stuff. Yes it’s also about making adorable animal friends, but having a pimped-out home is the dream. So let’s go over some great ways to make Bells and get cool stuff in New Horizon.
- How To Make Bells Fast
- How To Get A Shovel
- Craft Fish Bait To Make Fishing Easier
- How To Carry More Stuff
- How To Catch Wasps & Never Get Stung Again
- How To Quickly Unlock Pocket Camp Bonus Items
Win Over Some Animal Friends
The adorable characters of Animal Crossing are a big selling point. This section goes over how to get the ones you want on your island and keep them happy.
- How And Where To Use Amiibo
- How To Get Blathers On Your Island
Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice on things that aren’t money or relationship related? You’ll find it here.
- How To Adjust Your System Clock To Change The Seasons
- How To Unlock The ACNH Switch
- Where To Find The Island Secret, Wisp
Source: Read Full Article